Improving your website is significant for the growth of your business. Here are four tips to help you build a more effective website that will drive new consumers to your business:
1. Incorporate blogs into your website – Writing blogs that customers will find interesting and helpful will increase website traffic and credibility
2. Have accessible contact information – Your business’s contact information and social media links should be placed where they can be easily found.
3. Follow modern website design trends – Conform to the principle of minimalism.
4. Add customer testimonials – Potential customers want to know what other people say about your products and services.
– Marie Gabrielle Patasin, C2 Communications, The Southwest Florida 100