We all share the struggle of trying to beat the heat around the end of July. What’s even more difficult is figuring out cool, comfortable outfits that are still office appropriate.
Here are a few tips when trying to style for excessively warm weather:
• Utilize linen blouses for the perfect lightweight top.
• Try button-down silky blouses for a timeless look.
• Summer is for flowy dresses! You’ll stay cool between meetings.
• Don’t be afraid to style colorful polos.
• Lightweight wool shirts are classy yet not too heavy.
• For a lighter pant option, invest in some cotton chinos.