• Chevy Chase Farmers Market not only supports local farmers and artisans, but they are a large supporter of women business owners.
• The Historic City Farmers Market has been running since 1783 and is the oldest market in the state of Maryland. Enjoy breakfast or lunch as you shop for your food or gifts.
• Takoma Park Farmers Market offers fresh local and seasonal produce, free-range meat, baked goods and more. Located close to the Takoma metro stop, this market is easy to access.
• Dupont Circle Farmers Market has been operating for 25 years and features local farmers, artists and amazing vendors.
– Amanda Fox, The 100 Companies