Now is the perfect time to take a spring road trip because there’s nothing more liberating than hitting the open road. So, grab a car, rally up your family or friends and bring these essential items to make the most out of your travels:
• Great playlists — your favorite tunes or podcast episodes will rescue you in times of boredom.
• Variety of snacks — pack some energizing food options to keep you going.
• Blankets — these can be for picnics, comfort in the car or warmth if you get stranded in the cold.
• First Aid Kit — anything can happen.
– Nic Armbruster, The Oklahoma 100