With lists aplenty reminding Washingtonians to visit the Virginia wine trail or make a weekend trip to St. Michaels, we’ve created a list of recess activities that are not likely to already be on your radar.
1. Horseback trail riding at a Montgomery County horse farm.
2. Stand up paddle yoga at the Washington Sailing Marina.
3. Hop on a pirate ship ride down the Potomac.
4. Take a flying trapeze class at Navy Yard.
5. Step back in time and explore Luray Caverns.
6. And don’t forget the August 21 solar eclipse watch party at the Air & Space Museum.