The craft beer industry across the country is taking a gigantic hit right now, as many breweries have been forced to close or are only able to operate via takeout due to the virus. How can you support breweries even if you can’t belly up to the bar?
• Rather than visiting a big-box liquor store for your social distancing needs, purchase a few crowlers directly from the brewery.
• Inquire if they are selling their branded glassware, such as pint glasses or taster glasses.
• Consider purchasing their merchandise, including shirts, hats and jackets.
• Purchase gift cards to use once they reopen.
– Emily Tracy, The 100 Companies