“Stay with the tour, and please don’t wander.” You won’t need to hear these words from a docent, if you take one of these virtual museum tours.
• The Vatican: Enjoy 360-degree views of the Sistine Chapel, the Pio Clementino Museum and more.
• Louvre Museum: Browse collections of Egyptian antiques from the Pharaonic period and a centuries-old moat that comprised the original Louvre fortress.
• Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History: Admire dinosaur remains in the Hall of Fossils, and read every exhibit description while you’re at it.
• Guggenheim Museum: Tour New York City’s iconic contemporary art museum Google Street View style.
– Sam Bojarski, The 100 Companies